Over the years, the lawn care industry has developed chemical fertilizer and pesticide-based programs in order to “care for your lawn.” These programs work well in the short-term because they treat the grass plant itself, but they destroy the natural microbial activity in the soil, creating chemical-dependent lawns.
Our Hybrid Lawn Care Program minimizes the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticide products, giving you a greener option.
Hybrid Lawn Care Program
- 6-step program designed to promote health and color, customized to your lawn’s needs*
- Bio-nutritional products designed to enhance the quality of soil while weening your lawn from chemical dependency
- Minimal chemical fertilizer and pesticide products, with advanced notice of application
- Liquid program that develops healthy soil structure and gives grass deeper, healthier roots
- Specific, targeted use of pesticides
- Grasses chosen for the region’s weather and your lawn’s unique needs
- Weed control, applied when necessary
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Proactive Lawn Care Program
Take a proactive approach and sign up for our Proactive Lawn Care Program to get ALL the benefits and services of our Hybrid Lawn Care Program, PLUS:
- Proactive approach, addressing pest and fungal concerns before they become a problem
- Lawn disease prevention and control
- Nutsedge and Kyllinga weed Control
- Grub and surface-feeding insect control
- Reduced long-term water bills and chemical pesticides
- If your lawn Is damaged by any of the above pests/problems, we will seed your lawn for FREE!
*Our 6-Step Complete HYBRID Program:
Crabgrass preventer, entire lawn weed control, and an early season organic-based lawn fertilization treatment providing an early “green-up”. This is the most important step to preventing weeds all season.
Biological application stimulating soil microbes, organic-based slow release fertilizer for a sustained green, spot weed control as needed.
Summer plant bio-stimulant to strengthen the grass against insects and disease, spot weed control as necessary.
Biological application stimulating soil microbes to reduce summer stress, organic-based slow release fertilizer for a deep green, spot weed control as needed.
Soil enhancer allowing better water and nutrient uptake, organic-based slow release fertilizer for a sustained green, spot weed control as needed.
Late October/ Early November
Organic-based winter lawn fertilization treatment to strengthen roots for the upcoming winter months.